A question I often get asked by my fellow women is how to build a booty. What I tell them? The key is to lift and tone. One of my favorite exercises to do for my lower body is the squat, which I'm sure you've heard a lot about. Unfortunately most people don't know the adequate and correct way to execute a squat. If done incorrectly, a squat can cause serious knee injury. So, I'm going to teach you how to do a squat the right way, so you'll be on your way to having a sculpted backside.
1. Bend your knees and sit back as if you were to sit in a chair
2. Keep your feet shoulder width apart
3. Keep your back straight and upright (No arching!)
4. Keep a neutral head position, to maintain a neutral spine
5. Keep knees behind toes
6. Keep your weight on your heels (your heels should never come off the floor)
7. As you squat be sure not to extend your knees over the tops of your toes (to prevent straining of your knees)
So there you have it! What type of squat variations do you like to do? Comment below, I would love to know!